Position : IT Administrator
Department : Finance and Support Services
Reporting : IT Manager
Key duties and responsibilities
• Installing and upgrading the Oracle server and application tools ;
• Allocating system storage and planning future storage requirements for the database system ;
• Knowledge of Unix and Shell scripting ;
• Install, patch and maintain Oracle software ;
• Trouble shooting database issues ;
• Usage of data dictionary views ;
• Space management ;
• Undo Management ;
• Managing Redo log and Archive log files ;
• User management ;
• Backup and recovery methods using RMAN utilities ;
• Oracle network configuration (listener and transmiters)
• Working Knowledge of Oracle ASM administration
• Database performance tuning
• Should be willing to work across databases like MS SQL server.
• defining audit requirements
• Knowledge on Microsoft exchange 2013 administration is an advantage
• Being a software a developer is also another advantage.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in computer science or any other related subject.
• At least 2 years of system administration experience especially oracle system administration.
How to apply
• An application letter addressed to General Manager -Human Resources
• Recent and detailed curriculum vitae
• Relevant certificates
• A photocopy of the national identity card
• Two passport photos
• Three current referees
The deadline for submitting application documents is June 2,2015 at the front desk of our Head Office located at Kigali International Airport, Top Floor building.